Friday, February 26, 2010

Buying some Baby Supplies

Our house has been really busy since we discovered that we were pregnant. I guess a new baby does that to you. It isn't our first baby, but since our other kids are all grown up, we find ourselves in the same position that we did when we first started out. We need some baby supplies.



We have found everything except for the baby jogger stoller and I have it on the list of things that I need to buy today. Though the baby was certainly a surprise, I am happy. I never thought that I would be at this point in my life ever again.



I look at my eight year old and I realize that it has been such a long time since we had our last baby. I just hope that my body is up to the task of playing with him or her. I bet it will be a lot of fun.



Antique baby stroller by azem

No comments:

Post a Comment