Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Desired a Botkier Handbag

It has always been very hard for me to spend money on myself and things that I want. I grew up in a poorer home, so we were used to not having money. Since I seem to have my finances in control and a great job, I have been trying to spend some money on myself, and though it has been hard, I enjoy the little rewards that I get for myself.



So today I went out and bought a green Botkier handbag. I love the style that the designer brings to the brand and I always wondered what I would look like with one on my shoulder.



It was not the cheapest thing that I have ever bought. Price aside, it was something I wanted, and I didn't have to go into debt to get it, so I think it was a good purchase.



But let me tell you, it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment